- MOM'S ONLY (no exceptions)
- MUST PURCHASE A MENU ITEM (excludes drinks)
- ONLY ON MAY 8, 2022 (Mother's Day 2022)
- 1 CUP PER MOM
- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
ONLY FOR APRIL 14, 15, 16 & 17
SOLO PARA ABRIL 14, 15, 16 Y 17
Solo para 14, 15, 16 y 17 de ABRÍL 2022
GENESIS ESTARÁ ABIERTO VÍSPERA DE NAVIDAD, DÍA DE NAVIDAD, VÍSPERA DE AÑO NUEVO Y DÍA DE AÑO NUEVO. POR FAVOR LLAME PARA HORARIOS.
- Zoilyna PBest Ecuadorian restaurant in the city in my opinion (and by city I mean all 5 boroughs.) Nice family owned restaurant. You will see the wonder cleaning tables and getting things for his customers. The portions are huge. Great menu selection. They do run out of certain dishes fast so be mindful of that. Their prices recently went up but I think it’s still worth it. Super happy they made it through Covid times.
- Angel CGood food. Will definitely be going back. Finding parking is the only issue. But u can park at a muni meter. I think it was 4 dollars for 2 hours. Not bad at all
- Christian TDelicious place authentic Ecuadorian. The portions are huge and the flavor is great. The owners and waiters are very friendly. I highly recommend this place specially if craving for Seafood and other coast dishes !